Wednesday, July 31, 2013

In the 11th week

This is quite a feat. I have been on this cleanse for over ten weeks now. I feel good about food. Wow. That's quite a statement for me. I feel good about food.

I decided I wanted to do a little clean up this week. I had been eating some dairy and quite a lot of meat. Both were fine; meat is part of the cleanse and dairy is not, but I didn't experience any resurgence of symptoms. I kept thinking, however, of doing a juice fast but that wasn't quite the right choice for me. I decided to do just veggies for a few days.

Yesterday, today, and at least tomorrow (maybe longer if I'm feeling it) I'm doing a liver flush in the morning and some flax seed, a vegetable and sunflower seed salad for lunch and juice in the evening. I've been having a lot of gas and bloating actually. Like I mentioned before, I'm back on the anti fungal supplements so perhaps the combo is killing off more predators.

My bowel movements (my ever-faithful gauge) have changed again. They have been daily, which is different, but they've also been hard and small. It could be because of the large amount of meat I ate before this clean-up. I'm happy things are moving though, even if it is slowly.

Speaking of, I think I have one coming on now. Alright, I'll check back later!

No comments:

Post a Comment