Thursday, July 18, 2013

Bowel movements

My body has decided to celebrate completing eight weeks and still going with bowel movements. This is what I have been waiting for.

If you've been reading this, you know my primary motivator for doing a candida cleanse has been constipation. Going days between bowel movements was, sadly, normal for me. I realized that was not optimally how a body is supposed to work and finally got down to business with this cleanse to get on track.

The last day of my eighth week, my body quickly and easily released a sixteen inch long and solid bowel movement. It was so exciting I almost shit myself (haha). Since then I've had two more bowel movements that have been pretty significant. They havent been as uniform as that sixteen incher, but clearly there's some important stuff being released. This makes me so excited to see the progress my body is making.

Just to remind you all, my current protocol has been meat and veggies, H2O2 therapy (I'm at 24 drops per serving right now), probiotics and vitamin E. this is while I finish up the hydro peroxide therapy and then I may go back to antifungals. I like what my body is doing right now, though. It's a thrill a minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment