Sunday, August 4, 2013

Weird week

I just have a quick update today, nothing too fancy. The latter part of this week I have been craving gluten and wheat, seriously. It seems like the easiest thing in the world to just have a cookie or piece of bread or a bun on my hot dog. And this has come out of seemingly nowhere. I haven't been eating these things for eleven weeks and now my body is asking for them. I say no.

I'm not sure if this craving is physical or mental or both. Just now I wanted pizza pretty badly. I have noted that I'm at the place weight-wise that is the lowest I have been in the last few years give or take a couple pounds. And what has happened at the times when my weight got here before is that I would then start eating everything and zoom back up to ten or fifteen pounds higher. I am breaking this cycle this time through. And, I think, this is the place where I really can start to let things go if I am able to bust through this place.

We shall see. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment