Wednesday, July 3, 2013

H2O2

5:00 am- 2 drops H2O2 in one quart distiller water

6:15 am liver flush and one tablespoon mulled flax seed in water

9:00 am spoonful almond butter

11:00 am 2 drops H2O2 in pint distiller water

12:30 salad with zucchini, rutabaga, onion, cilantro, cayenne, salt

5:15 pm 2 drops H2O2 in quart distiller water

This is an interesting process because the hydrogen peroxide can't be taken with food in the system. I have to plan it between meals carefully. Thankfully, cleansing is all about being prepared amyway, so I've gotten used to it.



1 comment:

  1. I'm halfway into my second day of the H2 O2 and I'm drinking three drops three times per day in distiller water.

    The only difference I feel is some bubble-like activity in my intestines. I felt this a few weeks ago and am sure it is some candida killing off.

    ReplyDelete