Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Over fourteen weeks

I am midway through my fifteenth week of my candida cleanse.

I am feeling a little ucky. Two days ago I was going to begin another purifying-type diet. That basically means continue what I've been doing without the meat-for just four days. I attempted it and yesterday was the only day I was able to do it. I have been RAVENOUS! I'm not sure why. This is an odd time for me to be so hungry. I have also been having cravings for sugar and wheat and such things. Rather than giving in to those things, I have been eating meat and fats. Better choice, but it is still weird that I'm so hungry.

I have also been tired and bitchy. I haven't had coffee for three days which is good. I have still had some caffeinated tea, and I find that caffeine in general is affecting my mood a lot lately. I decided I wanted to get over the taste of coffee first and then work on the caffeine part of the equation. Perhaps I'll move that up in the schedule so as not to feel so crazy.

I am wondering about all this stuff coming up right now. What is driving it? Is it physiological? Is it emotional? I'm sticking to my guns, though, and driving through it. I've come this far...

No comments:

Post a Comment