Saturday, June 29, 2013

Phase II

I have gotten clearer on what phase 2 looks like. I posted earlier that I will be incorporating hydrogen peroxide as part of my cleanse. I ordered some online and it will be delivered Tuesday-ish. I will be following the standard protocol that I've seen online which is one drop three times per day, two drops three times per day and so on until I reach 25 drops three times per day. I posted a link in an earlier blog if you want details.

I will also be doing, for the next two weeks, Dr. Randolph Stone's purifying diet. I have gotten a little lost in food choices and still am unclear whether my fluctuating symptoms are from things I'm eating or die off. On the purifying diet, there will be no question. It includes a liver flush which I've been doing, tea, fresh veggies and sparse amounts of seeds. It is meant to purify-duh-the body and one is supposed to be on it until symptoms are gone. I intend to keep a specific and detailed journal here while I'm on these two things.

No comments:

Post a Comment