Monday, September 23, 2013

Humaworm supplement week one

After all this time-four months, actually- I decided to take a supplement called Humaworm for the candida. I came across some other blogs about this supplement and it seems extremely potent. I would say the main reason for taking it now is that I would like to be through with the cleansing and returning to eating normally. I have already begun incorporating things back into my diet gently, but I don't want to just undo everything I did to fight the candida by bringing it back through a little bit of carbohydrate. I would rather feel that it is really out of my system and I can eat anything in moderation without severe consequence. So, here we go...

I received the pills today and took my first dose an hour ago. I feel mildly headachy, which I wasn't before taking the pills. I also feel like my internal temperature is elevated.

Day 2: first day taking full dosage. Had two BMs- one in morning, one in afternoon. Both small. I tried checking out the morning one, and it had some white powdery looking stuff on it, but it was so far into the toilet I couldn't properly examine. Nothing notable about how afternoon one looked.

Day 3: feeling a little crampy this morning. This isn't entirely irregular for me but not the norm either. Hopefully leading to fun BM. Morning BM- small and normal looking but smellier than I'm used to. Ears itching today, along with a lot of gasy activity in my colon.

Day 4: woke up with a BM ready to go . Larger than the last few days. Not sure if because of supplement or because of large number of flax seed snacks I've ingested lately. Either way, happy to be eliminating. Nothing notable about appearance,cmeaning don't see candida being passed. Stinky gas. Sad for my neighbors in yoga class.

Day 5: woke up with a lot of phlegm in my throat. Could be from doing yoga yesterday, getting all the shit in my lungs moving. I have decided the bowel movements yesterday were from flax seed and
 the gas (that I am still having) is from the Humaworm. Didn't have an evening meal yesterday and I still woke up with gas. Mild die-off I think then. Left eye itching all day. Late afternoon BM with nothing notable except flax seeds in it. I guess it is

Day 7: Nothing super noteable again. Eyes suddenly a little itchy. No BM so far today, but I didn't have many flax seeds yesterday or the day before. I did have good BM yesterday full of seeds. Flax is my friend. I have still a little belly rumbling which is not from what I've been eating, so the supplement is working in that way. It's just not evident on the way out yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment