Saturday, November 2, 2013

The Morning After the Day After

Like I said, two days ago I ate whatever at a company potluck. I was still feeling mentally unfocused and unwell yesterday. It was also a challenge not to eat more of the same. Sugar is a drug. There is no doubt in my body. I know I have heard this from many sources, and I am one to have to experience things myself in order to believe them. Then it usually takes several experiences before I live by my beliefs. My body is still in pain too. I feel it the most in my joints. I didn't realize on my cleanse when I stopped being in pain until I ate this or that that brought it back. And the more consistently I eat this or that, the longer the pain resides.

I am eating whole foods now. I like that a lot. There is more permission in it and sanity as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment