Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Humaworm supplement part 2

I didn't write anything about my Humaworm supplement during the second week because it was pretty boring. Same kind of deal as the first week. The last two days have been more eventful, though. At the end of week two and beginning of week three I've had some break outs in my skin in odd places-my shoulder, chest and one large on one my abdomen. And the last two days I've been passing candida! That's right! It has been coming out in the bowl. What does it look like? Well, it is yellow and floaty and furry looking, I guess. I recognize it from a series of colonics I did where they pointed it out to me. This has been very exciting. I have had to go to the bathroom at some inopportune times, but it has been worth it to get these little buggers out. I'll let you know if there's more movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment